2011年11月1日 星期二

I am the "Miss Pinky Pig Hero"


 This is my most favorite cartoon hero when I was 4 years old to 10 years old. I always like something with pink color. Don't think about she must be a very stupid character because she is a pig. Miss Pinky Pig is a very brave hero. She has special power to help people whoever get in trouble or problem in her country. She is actually a normal lady, but whenever she knows about someone needs help, then she will transform to a little pink pig and be a hero and shower her special power to and help people. Althought she is a girl, she is brave enought to help everyone in this world.  



When I was young, I always have a lot of problem with studying. I always fail classes in Hong Kong. I never tried to get a good grade at school. After watching this cartoon, I always think if I could be Miss Pinky Pig, I am surely would want to help myself toput all the notes and the things that I have to memorize for test in my brain, so I don't have to spend time and study much. Sometimes when I go through the libraries, I saw a lot of students got stressed out and frustrated from studying. I can tell they are hard workers, I also would love to give them a big gift and give them power that don't have to study and do the test with full credits. So I chose my project background is the library at the Ohio State University. Then, I am acting as a Miss Pinky Pig. I wanted to help all the students to be a genius and use my special power to tune up their brain and help them with studying. Because I am a student too, ofcourse I would understand the feeling of spending time on studying!

On this project, I used adjusing color to show how special I am with the normal people in the library... Since I am a super hero of them and I am helping them on studying or academic stuffs. So, I put myself in black and white color to show how different I am with other people. I also crop many characteristics of Miss pinky Pig on me, so it would look more trustful to be a Miss Pinky Pig. Hope I can help them on their academic this time!

沒有留言:

張貼留言