2011年10月25日 星期二

On my way to my favorite spot at OSU

I know we have to take three pictures in one place with three different angles. Finaly I didn't choose one place and take different angles of it, because I have a lot of feelings about on my way to my most favorite spot at OSU. I am so sorry about that. Every step that I walk near that place, I have a lot of feelings like how I got excited to get to visit my favorite place. And... the final destination is the swimming pool.

I used to swim a lot at the pool in OSU. I really do enjoy swimming. I used to practice a lot with swimming, because I always have to keep my skills and have competition with other schools or friends. I started to swim when I was 5 years old. Swimming is my most important activity that I would love to do in my spare time. But, starting from last two months, I started to work for full time and I also taking 5 classes in this quarter. Because my family need my support for money at this hard moment and I also don't want to see my parents got no energy from working, they are really getting old. This is the reason why I quit and gave up my swimming practice and a lot of stuffs. I work five days a week and I am also studying for 22 credit hours at OSU.



This project really made my day. It's a chance for me to go back to the place that I usually go. Why I finally chose three different places with an object? Because I really do expect a lot when I was walking to the pool. I was holding my favorite goggles and get to the swimming pool. I chose the goggle for my object is because it's my birthday present from my mom. She knows I love pink, so she bought me a pink color goggles at the day before I have a competition. This goggle seems like I expect a lot to go to the swimming pool, because I haven't go to the pool for three months already.

This picture can shows I am running to get into Rpac and I really hope I don't have to walk and jump into the pool, that's why I put the goggles in the Rpac.











This picture shows in fact I still have a long way to walk into Rpac. So I bring my goggles with me to walk this path. The long way to walk into rpac makes me feel like it's better than I don't have time to walk this path. This project gave me a chance to swim, because I got a day off from work with telling the manager that I have to go take pictures to work on my project.

Finally!!! I can use my goggles and spend two hours to swim! I put the goggles in that lane is because this is the only lane that I always use to practice.

沒有留言:

張貼留言