2011年10月19日 星期三

Identity and selections

1. My family: I am the only child in my family, so my parents care me a lot with everything. My mom loves to buy things to me like clothes, skin care stuffs or cosmetics something like that. She always think a lady has to know how to decorate herself. And my dad care my health a lot. Everytime when I get sick, he cooks a lot of healthy food for me and hope the food can make me better. He also makes the Chinese soup for me in every single week, because Chinese soup can make people get healthier. So I love my parents a lot. I am working for five days a week and I am a full time student. I do that is also because of them, I didn't want my parents work too much, so I usually give them money every month. Hope it could make their lives go easier.
Description: Appreciation

2. Cook: I enjoy cooking. I cook at home in my spare time a lot. I feel so happy when people telling me that the food that I make is delicious. Chicken wing is the most popular dish that I always make at home. My parents and friends love it too!
Description: Hobby

3. Love: I am having a long distance relationship with my boyfriend. He graduated from the Ohio State University with Accounting degree. I met him at OSU too. But then he decided to go to New York and live with his grandparents in Manhattan, because his grandparents live alone overthere and they are getting older, so they need someone to take care of them. My boyfriend is studying MBA at Fordham University right now. We have been dating for 2 years now. Everything goes smooth and he comes to visit me every 2 months. Long distance relationship makes me understand how to cherish a person that I love.
Description: Cherish

4. My Hometown: Hong Kong is my hometown. This is the only place that I will always miss. I always plan to go back to Hong Kong once I graduate. There are too much things can eat, play, and shop. It is just an amazing place to live. My only hope is to go back to Hong Kong as soon as I can.
Description: Hope

5. Outgoing: I am a very outgoing person. I like to do a lot of activities and sporty things with friends. This is just my personality.
Description: My personality

6. My friends: My friends are very important to me. They support me a lot in everything. Everytime I need a person to comfort me or cheer me, they are always beside me to do so. They laugh with me a lot and even cry with me.
Description: Support

7. Shopping: I do enjoy shopping. I love to decorate myself. I don't care people who beside me think about my wearing, but I care how I look like when I look in the mirror. Shopping can also help me relax.
Description: Beauty

8. Cartoon: Hello Kitty is my most favorite cartoon. Hello kitty is just be with me when I was a baby till now. My whole room is all about Hello kitty too!
Description: Teenage

9. Dessert: I love eating dessert. Everytime when I feel sad, I will go buy a fruit tart from Whole Food Market. Because fruit tart is my most favorite dessert and it's healthy!
Description: Favorite

10. My old home: My old home is called "Chi Fu Fa Yuen". It is near the peak in Hong Kong. I lived here from the age of 3 to 16. I just miss this place a lot.
Description: Memories

沒有留言:

張貼留言