2011年10月5日 星期三

Our journey to ArtEdu252 class

I go to this class with my friend, Si Chu. We went to class separately on the very first day of this class. We realized it was so hard to find a parking spot. We finally paid $6 for parking at Stadium. But we were still late! Then, we decided to car pool every Monday and Wednesday together. I drive for every Monday and she drive for every Wednesday. We even planned to have lunch together after class at my home. Because we wanted to save some money and not spending too much to eat outside. We went to grocery stores and bought a lot of food for us to cook at home, and we just spend $20 for our three weeks lunch. We also watch comedy Chinese dramas or some programs while eating.

When we car pool to school, we always in a rush. This class is really too early for us. Sometimes Si Chu calls me and wake me up, because i am not an early bird but she is. We have breakfast in the car sometimes. We also run a lot on our way to class. We park at Fisher parking lot on every Monday and Wednesday morning, and we never parked at the stadium anymore. We know the stadium parking lot is all time packed. After finding a parking spot, we go through a tunnel. Then we need to cross a street. After crossing the street, we also see a statue in front of the stadium. After passing the statue, we usually run all the time. Sometimes we say "Oh my goodness! 5 minutes left! Run!"

1 則留言:

  1. These are great pictures to go along with the description of your Monday and Wednesday morning trip to class. I like the incorporation of texts to show what happens in each scene. And I hope the parking works out! :)

    回覆刪除