2011年10月4日 星期二

Scary Clip in Wexner Center

In my view, I think Mickey Mouse is a very cute and colorful cartoon character. He looks so happy all the time.


Yersterday, I went to the Wexner Center at the Ohio State University. I couldn't recognize it was Mickey Mouse in the film. I get scared when I sit in the theater with my another friend. Because the sound of the film and everything seem so scary. Even the screen and the whole theater is all black and dark. I was thinking to leave without watching the whole film. But, suddenly i saw Mickey Mouse's gloves, which made me wanted to stay and make sure if it's really Mickey Mouse or not. The gloves suddenly disappear and I say a throat with a very scary sound again. I sit down and tried to pay attention to the film again. "Wait! There was Mickey Mouse's eyes!" I screamed. This film made me want to wait and see what would appear for the next second. Finally, I found out it was a Mickey Mouse sitting down and sleeping on a red chair.

It was a great clip. Martin Arnold was the film maker of this clip.The original of this clip named "The Box". I think Arnold is a very creative film maker. The connotation of this film is a Mickey Mouse is taking a nap on the red chair with a very loud snore. The denotation is Arnold is seeking retribution against the Mouse for the more sinister aspects of his global reach.

1 則留言:

  1. Very well summarized...I hope you make a habit of screaming at the exhibitions!

    回覆刪除