2011年11月15日 星期二

Process of my final project

I am kind of stress out to think about my final project. I would rather to have a topic to me and asked me what to do on my project. But, this class really making me start to like art, so I expect I must do well on my final project, which made me pop out a lot of thoughts about this project. I wanted to do about the differences of my life in the US and Hong Kong. On the other hand, I want to share my long distance relationship with my boyfriend. Since we just had a little bit of argument because of the long distance problem, so I wanted to make some arts to express my feelings and thinking.

At this moment, I just thought about the topic and I am still thinking what I should do with it. I might want to draw or make some art pieces to share with some people, because I don't really like to work on computers like using photoshop and stuffs from the computer. So, I might be use my own hands to make something out. I've studied art in Hong Kong at school for 2 years, but I stopped for a long long time. This is a chance for me to pick it up and work on my final project. My deadline for me to decide what to do will be on the end of this week. I would update more and edit more about my process of my final project later this week. Hope I could think something new or special.

沒有留言:

張貼留言