2011年11月8日 星期二

"Splash" on my pajamas...

I am a girl who can sleep a lot. I can even sleep over 12 hours a day. I always set alarm for myself to go to school, but I have a problem with helping myself to wake up. I always question myself everytime when I am late... "I thought I have set alarm for this morning... how come I couldn't hear the alarm ring?? "

Sometimes I can luckily wake up by hearing the alarm rings to go to my morning class. And then I have another problem again.The problem is when I brush my teeth, I spread the toothpaste on my pajamas a lot!!! That's my problem! Maybe I am still dreaming while brushing my teeth.



SPLASH!!!

Then I realized sometimes I could make a shape of "splash" on my pajamas, and it happens all the time!

Sigh... I guess I have to wash my pajamas again... again... and again...!

沒有留言:

張貼留言