2011年9月27日 星期二

Introduction of myself

Hello everyone! My name is Christie, and I am from Hong Kong. I am now 21 years old, also a junior student at OSU. I've been to the United States for five years. I used to try very hard to improve my English in the past five years, because being an English teacher in Hong Kong is always my goal after graduate.

Hong Kong is a very beautiful city especially at the night time. Hong Kong is also a very busy international economic city. It has many shopping malls and food to eat. I would love to introduce more about Hong Kong in this blog in the future.


In my spare time, I love to play with children. I feel so comfortable and relax everytime that I play with them. They can always make me smile.  Here are some of the pictures that I babysit them before.


 I am taking 5 classes this quarter, and my major is Middle Childhood Education. The most fovourite thing that I like is Hello Kitty! When I was very young, all my relatives and friends would buy me Hello Kitty all the time, so it makes me always facing this character in my life. This is also one of the reasons make me love this kitty. The picture that I show below is my room recently. :)
This is my best friend, Si Chu.



1 則留言:

  1. Christie,
    Thanks for the introduction and I am excited to hear more about your plans to teach in Hong Kong. Will the education and English classes combine? Thanks for being in the class.

    回覆刪除